- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Junior Web Developer / Customization specialist (Deleted)
We are looking for a full-time junior web developer / customization specialist to join us in our beautiful Amsterdam office helping us creating the best Voice of Customer solutions available.
Usabilla is a fast growing Software as a Service company that helps companies like: Philips, Vodafone, Booking.com, UPC, KLM, G-Star, T-Mobile, Virgin Holidays and CNN to improve the performance of their websites, apps and emails with live user feedback. We develop online tools that help our clients test, measure, and improve both the user experience and usability of their websites. Marketers, Product Managers, Usability & UX experts, designers, and web developers worldwide use our tools. Usabilla never stands still. We continuously strive to improve our products, our vision, and customer relations.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Support our customer success team implementing the best customizations for our enterprise customers
- Be responsible of translating the customer’s requirements (the design of the feedback form / survey) into code, so this blends in perfectly on their website.
- Develop tools which help you to optimize the customization process.
- Work closely together with developers, designers and customer success team to create the best experience for our customers
What do we expect from you?
- Comfortable working with Sketch or any other equivalent graphical editor (e.g. Photoshop)
- Comfortable working with both business and technical people and being solution driven
- Understanding of UX and accessibility best practices
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS / LESS
- Experience in troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- You have a “more effort now to save effort later” mentality
- You are curious and enthusiastic to try something new
- Intimate knowledge of version control systems – Git
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
What can you expect from us?
- Market conform salary
- Get involved in all aspects of a fast-growing company
- State of the art work equipment (Apple products)
- Healthy office lunch
- Get high fives for good work and even for good effort
- Brilliant colleagues from all corners of the world
- Working for the biggest brands worldwide
- Working in in the greatest office of Amsterdam, just around the corner of Dam square
I f this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Apply by sending us your resume and cover letter including your top 3 reasons why you are a great fit for Usabilla. In case you have any questions up front, don’t hesitate to give us a call at +31 20 772 78 35.