Manchester, United Kingdom
We have fantastic part-time work opportunities designed to meet the demands of student life
TOPdesk UK Limited is looking for enthusiastic and multi-skilled individuals to join our pre-sales team. We are interested in applicants with exceptional sales skills, an interest in IT and a good telephone manner. We actively encourage students to apply for this position, as the job offers flexibility designed with the busy student in mind.
Our ideal candidate
- Exceptional sales skills
- Possesses a good telephone manner and is able to gain interest through calling
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Affinity for IT and customer relations
- Entrepreneurial, proactive attitude; looking to take on responsibility rapidly
- Can work well both independently and in a team
- University students preferable
What to expect:
We offer a competitive salary and are looking for someone to work a minimum of 16 hours a week (2 days) to fit in with your current schedule. We will provide the necessary sales training, after which you can assume responsibility for your own workload and projects. TOPdesk offers a friendly and informal, yet innovative work environment, in which personal and professional growth play a large role.