- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Technical Facility managment Intern (Deleted)
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Facility Management to join our Technical Facilities Unit. You will gain a vast amount of knowledge and skills by working alongside industry professionals who have years of experience in the industry. Knowledge and skills that will be invaluable as you advance in the career of Facility Management.
What can you expect?
We will involve you in projects designed to add increased efficiencies to our processes. You will be a key contributor to the development of a system to monitor and track expenses for many of our services, both locally and globally.
Every day brings new challenges at TomTom, on any given day you could be touring a building to help solve a heating or cooling issue then later planning the move of over 100 people. Other days you might be tasked with managing incoming work tickets and coordinating the activities of a builder or handyman. It is really an ever changing environment but the one thing you can count on is that you can expect to be challenged each and every day.
What do we expect from you?
- To be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You are a student in the last year of your education in management related studies and looking for a graduate traineeship.
- You are an outgoing and service minded personality with a can do attitude.
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural fast moving, demanding environment.
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship;
- You should only apply if you are an EU citizen due to working permit regulations.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions;
- The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- 500 Euros (Gross based on full time work);
- A 6 months internship contract
- The exciting opportunity to be part of our internship program Interns on Track.
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, GPS sports watches, and action cameras. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit tomtom.com
For the full story about the vacancy (ref job ID 24310) or procedure, please click on the apply button, and go to tomtom.com/careers