- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
System test automation intern (Expired)
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'.
Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
Would you like contribute on innovative navigation products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals? We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our team in Amsterdam! The experience and future opportunities will include supporting our teams that test new navigation hardware and software in the field. You will be providing support by automating part of their testing process
As a member of the global Navigation System team, you will have to deliver the following:
- Support maintaining the software test infrastructure and automate whatever is possible
- Automate the process of upgrading the test platform with latest artifacts
- Streamline the process of consolidating test results and reporting
What do we expect from you?
To be successful in as an intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- An affinity for Android, Linux and test automation tools;
- Strong programming and/or scripting skills.
- You want to work in an agile environment and love experimenting with products that are WIP;
- Excited about making processes more efficient;
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral);
- Motivated, independent and performance driven;
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions;
- The opportunity to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- 500 Euros (Gross based on full time work);
- A 6 months internship contract
- The exciting opportunity to be part of our internship program Interns on Track.
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,000 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. For further information, please visit www.tomtom.com
For the full story about the vacancy (ref job ID 24613) or procedure, please click on the apply button, and go to www.tomtom.com/careers