- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Dutch Customer Support Representative (Deleted)
'Five years from now we'll be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of'. Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
#Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in Customer Care to join our team within our Support Services Department.
As part of TomTom Customer Care Team you will provide first class, professional end user and retail support for the TomTom devices to our consumers and retailers. You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues to providing professional purchase advice.
As a member of the global Customer Care team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- First class support for the TomTom devices to our consumers
- Troubleshooting and assistance of technical issues
- Providing professional purchase advice
- Providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through all customer interactions
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Customer Care Representative, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of experience (advantage but not required)
- Fluent command of Dutch language (both written and spoken)
- Good level of English (company language)
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Technical affinity (advantage but not requirement)
- Driven by quality and customer service
- Team player, quick learner and innovative thinker
Additionally we want you to:
- possess valid work permit and/or VISA for at least one year from date of application.
- possess a Dutch Social Insurance number (BSN number).
What do we offer?
- Challenging role in an open, innovative and international culture;
- Technical and Product Training;
- Possibilities to further develop your career within Customer Care and other TomTom Businesses and Production Units;
- Being the part of TomTom brand – you will work as a TomTom direct employee;
- Financial bonuses related to your performance;
- Regular (office) working hours (Monday-Friday);
- Opportunity to join a new TomTom Customer Care Center;
- Opportunity to buy TT products with the 50% discount;
- Start date training: 25th of January
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sports watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.
Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,500 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 37 countries. For further information, please visit tomtom.com