- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
International Business Analyst (Expired)
The New Motion is looking for an energetic International Business (Intelligence) Analyst to help building our business in Europe.
Who we are
Founded in 2009, The New Motion is the European market leader in advanced charging solutions for drivers of Electrical Vehicles (EV) and EV charge locations. The New Motion is founded based on the belief that the world needs to transition rapidly from petrol based vehicles to electric vehicles. The New Motion aims to accelerate this transition towards sustainable transportation by enabling consumers/companies to start using Electrical Vehicles. This is achieved by developing and rolling out the required infrastructure (charge points) and digital services to charge electric vehicles around the globe.
- Desk research and cold calling to retrieve information on European EV market
- Structuring data in clear excel reports
- Informing stakeholders by means of presenting data in reports and presentations
- Completing studies in Business/IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, Business Economics or Physics fields
- Experience in market desk-research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Interest in market for Eletric Vehicles and its developments
- Motivated to build reporting methods that serve a business need
- Assertive and commited to your work and role in the company
- Available for 4-5 days a week, 5-6 months
- Strong English writing, either Dutch, French or German is a plus
- Strong Pre: Experience in data modelling, databases (MySQL) and familiarity with VBA or Python
What we offer
- Get headfirst into the forefront of the new and fast growing electric vehicle industry
- Build knowledge base for new markets that are being explored by TNM
- Work together with both technical and business stakeholders to build new reporting practice
- Relative freedom to gather and structure market and business data for reporting purposes
Full-time internship, 32-40 hours, possibility to combine with university research requirements
Interested in being part of the formation of a new department in a frontrunning mobility startup? Passionate about creating positive impact? Email your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy will not be responded to.