We are looking for an independent, entrepreneurial intern who is eager to learn marketing and events management in a fast growing tech scale-up.
The Inner Circle is a selective dating app that connects ambitious, like-minded singletons around the world. Since inception in November 2012, The Inner Circle has rapidly expanded and is currently active in London, New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Zurich, Berlin and Stockholm, with over 300,000 members across the globe.
During the internship, you will be assisting our partnerships manager with online marketing activities, you will perform database moderation, and control the deadlines for our largest event: The Summer Polo Festival. Which is a big summer party at HPC, The London Polo Club. See trailer on top of this post :)
• Doing a Bachelors or Masters degree
• Native in English
• Have an eye for detail
• Experience in events and marketing
• Eager to be part of a small, but dynamic team in a start-up environment
• Not afraid to approach people
• Energetic, sociable, organised and most of all, you like to get things done!
Our offices are based in Battersea, London.
Sounds like the dream job? Send us a message on Magnet.me with your resume and the reasons why...