Social Media Intern
London, United Kingdom
The Fan Area
The Fan Area is a digital home for sports fans. Our platform provides one place for all the latest sports news and views. Think customisable social media for football meets the digital TalkSport.
The Fan Area connects fans with fans, fans with content and fans with businesses.
We are at the forefront of fan engagement and provide an excellent opportunity to learn and be a part of the rapidly growing London SportsTech scene.
CALLING ALL FOOTBALL FANS – no really football fans
The Fan Area are looking for a talented and dedicated Social Media Intern for our rapidly growing central London-based start-up (Angel). Your role would be to grow and maintain our online presence across social media. The Fan Area is a team of passionate individuals, so we need someone just as enthusiastic about football as we are. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply and we'll get in touch!
We are providing the rapid opportunity to learn, test yourself with real budgets and strategic development. This Fan Area is actively recruiting for several roles in 2018 and this internship could provide an excellent opportunity for future job possibilities.
- Continue to build out our library of original content across various social media platforms
- Curate existing content to be distributed through social media channels
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar and set up scheduling tools as needed
- Analyze social media metrics and optimize posts to reflect analysis
- Grow online followers and page-views
- Loving football
Actual Bonus Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and social media tools such as Hootsuite
- Knowledge of AdWords and other online advertising platforms
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Creative and artistic mind
- Excellent communication and written skills