- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Internship HBO Project Management (hours per week to be determined) (Expired)
Internship HBO Project Management
For our Project Managers team we are looking for an enthusiastic intern to contribute to the daily business and achievements of our Teradata projects. You will be based at our office in Amsterdam and eventually visit the projects at our clients. You support the team with structuring and clarifying the current processes and support the individual Project Managers in their projects in Data and Analytics.
· Create, Improve, Develop, Communicate on new ways of working by Project Managers
· Support the PM Community (by structuring and shaping tools, processes and methods)
· Create, evaluate and develop innovative project management approaches
· Contribute to the Project Managers team as a member
· Support the Project Managers in their daily business
Teradata Benelux has been growing double digit over the past years. With directly and indirectly a >130 people business we continue to expand and provide meaningful insights to our customer base. The Benelux team is highly ambitious and has set itself high growth plans and targets to become the undisputed market leader in the Benelux region. Continuously we will be seeking to strengthen our organization with professionals who are willing to join us in our mission and have the capabilities to contribute. Whilst we support the world’s most recognized leaders in their industries, including the largest and most complex banks. In the Benelux, Teradata’s customers include Vodafone, NXP, KPN, HEMA and many others.
The perfect candidate
· Bachelor (HBO) in a business economic or business administration direction
· Passion for Project Management
· Analytical skills
· Knowledge on Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) and Process Flow Tools
· Pragmatic, ability to work independent and enthusiastic
· Shows initiative and is proactive
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
· Period: 5 months
· Hours per week: TBD
· Location: Amsterdam Teradata office / at the client side
· Startdate: 1st of February 2017