StuDocu is looking for a UI/UX Designer with a passion for pixel perfect, responsive pages that work well across all devices. As a Designer at StuDocu, you'll work closely with both the product and engineering teams to greatly influence the face of a product that is used by almost a million students worldwide.
We're looking for a designer who doesn't only know how to make the product look the part on any device but also knows how to take something from concept to reality. This means you'll be equally comfortable doing wireframes and users interviews as you are with writing HTML and SASS. We strive to take a data driven approach to design so that means all your work will be tested and validated. You work with the team to come up with design variations as we aim to increase conversions on our most important pages.
In our Amsterdam office you will find the informal atmosphere you would expect from a start-up company. We’re based in a nice and bright office in the heart of Amsterdam with a large garden, right besides the canals. Every day we all have lunch together and once a week we’ll crack open a few beers, bring out our table- tennis and football! And let's not forget about the occasional pubquizzes, board game nights and bbq cook-offs!
What we bring to the table
- You will be helping to build a product that aids almost a million of students worldwide excel in their courses.
- You will have an important say in the product we’re building
- Your own workspace including an iMac or MacBook Pro
- A free healthy lunch and unhealthy snacks every day
- A great team of young and ambitious people
- An awesome office in the centre of Amsterdam with a huge garden, right next to the canals
- Money :)
- 3+ years experience working as a UI/UX designer
- A portfolio of beautiful interface designs that will make us swoon
- An excellent sense of typography, layout, and general design principles
- Good understanding of HTML and SASS
- Willing to learn and adept to new technologies.
- Experience with analytics, a/b testing, and data-driven design a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must