- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Performance Marketing Manager (Expired)
Performance Marketing Manager (M/F) || StuDocu.com
Is performance marketing running through your veins? Do you want to be at the base of the performance marketing department of our 10%-a-month-growth start-up? If you are an eager and fast learning boy/girl/woman/man and you love to work in a free role with a lot of responsibilities, you should become part of our movement.
We aim to play a big part in the liberalization of the worldwide education system. With rising tuition fees and income inequality, we feel there is a need for an online education platform where students all over the world share their knowledge for free. We want to make education available for everyone with an internet connection, anywhere in the world. This is why we created StuDocu.
Build the performance marketing department
- Build a performance marketing department in an exponentially growing EdTech start-up in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Become an expert in your field and gain relevant management skills that will prepare you for a marketing VP role in the near future.
- Align all the marketing efforts of all the country growth teams. Form a coherent strategy and storyline for our 5 main growth markets, while keeping in mind that no country is the same.
- Continuous analysis and optimization of all the different marketing channels and campaigns by among others A/B-testing.
- Build super smart and creative tests in our Facebook ads campaigns to acquire new users and boost retention with a smart on-boarding strategy and update mails.
- Explore the opportunities of Google Ads and take control over SEO.
- Get a great understanding of our users and come up with creative ways to seduce them and make them stay, every single day.
If you are passionate about performance marketing, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are in love with data, this is the role you are looking for
- You should bring 2+ years performance marketing experience, preferably with social media and search.
- You have an analytical mind and you aren’t scared of diving into Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar etc.
- You want to work hard to build a team of A-players.
- You want to work in a fast growing team of 35 with already more than 10 different nationalities and you thrive in the chaos this sometimes creates.
- You are organized with an eye for detail and you can organize your team in an efficient but natural way.
Become part of something amazing
- Work in an EdTech startup that helps hundreds of thousands of students all over the world with their education. Make a difference in an unequal world.
- Work in a free and stimulating environment where you can make your own decisions and form the performance marketing strategy that you believe in.
- Work in the center of Amsterdam with 35 young, international and ambitious intrapreneurs.
- Competitive salary, 25 days of paid leave, free lunch, table soccer gods & a lot of free Friday drinks