Jacob Obrechtplein 1, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Do you have a passion for writing and do others often tell you: “You really should do something with that writing talent of yours!”? Are you intrigued by everything that has to do with PR, Marketing and Communication? Do you have an eye for detail and high quality standards? Then this might be the opportunity for you! We are looking for a talented and dedicated Intern Communication to join our Support Staff team for six months.
What we offer
In your role, you will be supporting the PR & Marketing team in different projects and initiatives. This can be as varied as co-writing blogs and digital new letters, maintaining the SparkOptimus website, and assisting in the organization of networking events. You will receive guidance from our People Development Manager as well as consultants with extensive knowledge in online communication. No day will be the same, and we can promise you this: you will learn more in these six months than during the past six months in school!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and native Dutch speaking student currently enrolled as a bachelor’s degree (HBO) in the field of Communication, Marketing, and/or Media. Besides that:
- You are extremely creative and like to initiate actions and content that are different
- You have a natural curiosity for everything that has to do with social media
- You are especially interested and talented in writing inspiring blogs, newsletters, etc.
- You set high quality standards for yourself and the work you deliver, and have a natural eye for detail
- You have good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you like the idea of a promising career with great opportunities for personal development, do not hesitate to apply and send your CV and motivation (in Dutch) to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 1, 2015.
Please contact Vanessa Muns or Jelke van Staveren: email@example.com / 020-305 9000.