Administrator/ Customer Service Intern
Regents House, Islington High St, 40-42, London, United Kingdom
Administrator/ Customer Service Representative Intern
Do you get tired of hearing the phrase ‘must have some work experience’ when applying for jobs? Well if so we are here to help! SityWalks is looking for its first Administrator/ Customer Service Representative. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start up! You will gain invaluable experience and be based in offices in Central London. There could be the opportunity for longer term position.
This is work experience and unpaid. Happy to be as flexible as possible where can be!
Your day-to-day activities may include:
· answering customers' questions by phone, email, webchat or face-to-face
· entering customer information onto a computer database
· Vetting all new walker and sitters applying to SityWalks
· Ensuring current SityWalks are being engaged with and keeping their calenders up to date
· Helping to ensure any drop outs are back filled with another walker or sitter
· Helping with expansion across the UK
· Placing Adverts to job boards if looking for new walkers or sitters in new areas.
The Administrator / Customer Service representative requirements are:
- excellent customer service skills
- the ability to handle and resolve difficult situations
- IT and administration skills
- accuracy and attention to detail