- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
(Junior) Business Analyst (Deleted)
Founded in 1999, ShipitSmarter has grown considerably over the years. We are in the lead of the quickly developing smart Internet possibilities for transport and logistics services. Our specialty is to find smarter ways for shipping your packages, pallets, and containers. We offer our clients unique and personalized service through our employees’ diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise, including IT, consulting, logistics, process improvement, and information design. ShipitSmarter is headquartered in Hilversum (the Netherlands) and has offices in Germany, the US and in the Far East.
ShipitSmarter has a young, dynamic and professional culture with a pleasant and informal working atmosphere. We are always looking for bright, enthusiastic people. Our work environment is casual, yet fast-paced and exciting. We are supporters of life-long learning.
We are looking for University graduate with an Economics, Supply Chain or Business Administration background. This broad position supports all the activities in the company (Business Development, Marketing, HRM, Finance & Control) and gives the opportunity to develop your managerial skills further.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Supporting Business Management
- Office management: Organizing non-business related activities
- Business Analysis & Management Control
- University educated
- Customer focused
- Experience within consultancy or auditor environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Pro-active and ability to work on own initiative
- Problem-solving and project management ability
- IT knowledge
- Excellent time management skills
- good command of English and preferably German
- Good salary, depending on experience
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- 25 days holiday per annum
The position is especially suitable for students in the last grade of a university or fresh graduates. There is a preference for female candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume and a short page cover letter to: HRM@ShipitSmarter.com