- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Shell Graduate Programme: Real Estate (Deleted)
The Hague, Netherlands
We have an immediate vacancy available for motivated individuals to join the Shell Real Estate Graduate Programme. Our Real Estate team enables Shell to become the world’s most competitive and innovative energy company and aims to make Shell a great place to work, live, visit and play. With a million dollar property portfolio Shell is looking for ambitious, project minded and strategic graduates to join our committed team.
Who are we looking for?
Talented graduates and young professionals (with less than 3 years’ work experience) who hold a University Master’s Degree in Real Estate
What is Real Estate at Shell?
Real Estate plays an important role in Shell; their role is to deliver non-hydrocarbon physical infrastructure to Shell businesses, projects and ventures. It manages a billion dollar property portfolio and has direct responsibility for more than 100 offices and assets across the globe.
What would you be doing?
As a graduate, you will have the opportunity to work on global projects worth millions of dollars. A career in Real Estate will demand a wide range of skills and your role could include any of the following:
- Real Estate portfolio planning and strategy
- Property transactionsConstruction and refurbishment projects
- Facilities services and management
- Venture planning and supporting Shell major projects
- Securing safe working environments for our staff
What we offer you
This job is embedded in the Shell Graduate Programme; a 3 year development programme for graduates who get the opportunity to become an expert in a broad range of Real Estate competencies, in the meantime being responsible and accountable for significant deliverables. Some of the key benefits you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to rotate across our global Real Estate team in Europe, Asia and the Americas
- A competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits package
- A good work-life balance
- Substantial responsibility from day one
- The chance to progress to senior management
- An international, interesting, multicultural environment
Ready to apply?
If you’re interested in starting your career with Shell or in taking your career to the next level, click the button for more information about our application procedure or to apply.
- Please fill out ‘Discipline Engineering’ when asked for your preferred area of interest.
- Please fill out "job post Real Estate" when asked "How did you learn about this opportunity at Shell?"
Let’s deliver better energy solutions together.