- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Design intern (Expired)
Frustrated about the bad performance of traditional umbrellas, three IDE students decided to rearrange the sky for good, by developing the innovative senz° storm umbrellas. Five years later, senz° has become a global hit and has won all major design awards in the world. We’ve grown to a team of 24 people and everybody is happily working their tails off to realize our sky-high ambitions. That’s why we’re looking for the perfect design student to join our R&D team and help us build a global brand!
What do we expect from you?
- you’re driven, enthusiastic and motivated to work independently;
- you’re energetic, creative, original and have a sense of humor;
- you possess good communication skills in English and Dutch;
- you have an innovative and creative way of designing;
- you are experienced in working with 2D and 3D software;
- you’re available for a full time internship of at least 3 months, starting in January.
What will senz° offer you?
- you will work on different interesting design projects from start to end, for example generate ideas and concepts, develop these into actual production ready design, build prototypes and testing products and prototypes. In other words: you will be a full member of the team!
- as we’re with 24 people, you’ll get a good view of how different departments work together;
- a great atmosphere as part of the senz° family in our monumental office building in Delft;
- a monthly internship fee of €400;
- every week Friday-afternoon drinks and snacks!