- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Team Leader (Deleted)
London, United Kingdom
You will be a core member of the team making sure our operation runs smoothly at events across the UK.
As a Team Leader for Seed no two weekends will be the same. Team leaders will work in varied locations, be responsible for a different team of staff at each event while reporting to and working with different clients onsite at events/festivals. Main duties and responsibilities: We have split this into three different sections. Relating to the timeframe of an event.
● Read and understand requirements from your account manager before leaving for site
● Print sign-in forms and any other documentation you may need on site
● Must welcome and ensure all staff have made it to site, contacting anyone who is late
● Liaise with client, you are there as the point of contact
● Will be responsible for giving an on site briefing, covering the following ○ Health and safety (You will be responsible for completing a visual risk assessment) ○ Site walk ○ Client specific information ○ Role specific information
● Signing staff into shifts where needed
● Working as either a Staffing manager/Role Supervisor/General staff dependant on business requirements
● Ensuring staff welfare is a key priority
● Ensuring you leave site with accurate timesheets from the client Post event
● Communicating any feedback to your account manager
● Providing the account manager with timesheets so staff are paid Preferred Person Specification
● Must be willing to attend festivals and indoor events - Please note, we do not provide hotels/alternate accommodation for team leaders or management
● Leadership skills, able to lead and motivate a team
● Excellent communication skills, able to get all points across with clarity
● Conflict management, able to calm down a situation whether it's with the public, the client or our own staff
● Able to work under pressure
● Proactive and efficient with adequate problem solving skills
● Planning and time management skills
● Trustworthy and reliable
● Attention to detail, including proof reading skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
● Basic IT skills
Working hours – Ad hoc, to be discussed**
Enquiries may be made to Natalie Evans, tel +44 (0)7412876417, email firstname.lastname@example.org
**The nature of our business allows us to be flexible with start dates, end dates and working hours:
● Months: April - September
● Duration: Dependant on your availability
● Days: We envision this role to mainly be a weekend job running mostly between Thursday and Monday. However some events do differ.
● Working day: Differs greatly dependant on the role you are assigned, could be between 4-16 hours a day/night
● Location: This role needs people who are flexible about where they are willing to work, you will be expected to be willing to travel to events that are not in your home town at your own cost (as with all members of the team, we do not cover transport costs). Note: We would never expect you to go to events that would not be cost effective for you the degree of flexibility goes both ways. Please let us know what you are looking for and how flexible you are in your application.