- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Country Manager Danmark (Deleted)
Have you recently finished your bachelor or master studies, do you write Danish Content like it is your native language? In this case, have a look at this amazing job which will kickstart your career.
Country Manager Danmark
Due to our recent growth, we are looking for a Danish country manager who will be part of our team of talents. As Country Manager, you will supervise, maintain and create texts for our Danish websites, which have various business models, customers and target markets. Though the websites are diverse, our approach is structured and has many similarities for all projects.
Affiliate & Content management
The projects that you will work on are mostly websites which create revenue through affiliate marketing. As Country Manager you will make sure that everything on the websites is spotless, all content that you write looks brilliant and is optimized in terms of SEO, so we’ll get more visitors every day. In this role, you will be learning all ins and outs on affiliate marketing, online marketing and SEO.
What we are looking for
You finished your bachelor or master studies and you are ready for a new challenge that will take you to the next step. You love the internet, and you’ve gained some online experience through one of your hobbies or side jobs. You’re not afraid of SEO and you’re eager to learn more about creating good content.
What do we offer:
- An informal team of motivated and talented people
- A lot of possibilities to develop yourself and become an expert
- Friday afternoon drinks with beer pong & ping pong sessions
- A lovely location in the city center of Amsterdam (Jordaan)
- Flexible working hours
What are you going to do?
- Writing Danish content on several interesting topics / for several website / for several target groups
- Writing discountcodes in Danish
- Getting in contact with Danish websites
- Performing SEO analysis
What do we expect from you
- A bachelor or master degree, preferably in communications or journalism
- Your Danish is spot on
- You love writing texts
- Got some experience in SEO or are willing to learn something about this
- Availability: 16 to 24 hours a week
- A 9 to 5 job is your worst nightmare