Recruitment Intern / Graduate
Slough, United Kingdom
- Reviewing job descriptions and posting job adverts
- Work in partnership with the business to proactively develop and execute actions to strengthen the talent bench?
- Talent pipelining and headhunting across Northern Europe;
- In conjunction with the NE resourcing team, management of recruitment activity for employees below Middle Manager within UK Sales & Marketing (permanent and fixed term)
- Book rooms and venues for interviews, ensuring that all required equipment and materials are available.
- Invite candidates for interview and inform unsuccessful candidates on behalf of the interviewers, ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Assisting with international transfers or short term assignments into UK Commercial
- Processing candidate travel expenses;
- Direct sourcing in various roles within Sales and Marketing
- Conducting phone and face-to-face interviews.
- Adding CVs to applicant tracking system (ATS) and updating candidates’ status;
- Updating Internal Stakeholders and candidates about interview process;
- Assisting the projects team for graduate recruitment across Northern Europe
- Arranging and attending Graduate recruitment campus events
- Work collaboratively with the Resourcing team and Human Resources Function to contribute towards identifying and implementing improvements to our processes, ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
- Project Management and implementation of new initiatives, encompassing all HR disciplines
- Provide support on training & development initiatives as required, including roll-out of local programmes
- Graduate (2:1 or first class honours) or equivalent
- Business focused
- Previous experience/exposure of working within a fast moving office environment, delivering to deadlines with different priorities.
- Experience of working in an environment and dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and Monster Direct resourcing
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships
- Results orientated, self motivated
- Proactive and confident with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to prioritise work, multi-tasking where necessary, in a highly demanding and ever changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to interact at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Show tenacity and resilience
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Creative problem solver
- Previous experience of working in commercial environment desirable
- RB is a global business, candidates should be open to relocate internationally for career development and challenge
- The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential
- Flexible to travel, if required
- In line with RB core values, the candidate will be achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
Read full job description