- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Graduate opportunities within Actuarial - Autumn 2016 (Deleted)
What we do
Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We do this for our clients by helping them tackle complex business challenges, improve how they work and create the value they need.
Actuaries work with uncertainty. Join us and you’ll help clients analyse how future events – anything from a corporate takeover to a major natural disaster – could affect them.
What you’d do
You might be calculating the impact of changing demographics or legislation on pension schemes in Human Resource Consulting.
Or, calculating the effects that changes in financial markets have on different organisations; or how likely a business is to be hit by an earthquake in Actuarial Solutions.
You’ll learn how to use complex financial and statistical theories to weigh up the risks and estimate the odds of what might happen. Just as important, you’ll develop a flair for presenting your findings in simple, easy to understand language. What’s more, early client exposure will broaden your experience.
Our offer to you
- You’ll be part of the world’s leading professional services network.
- Our continuing success, size and scale, coupled with our extensive quality client base enable us to give you the best career opportunities to grow and find your niche.
- Our development approach is centred on three principles; learning by doing, learning from others, and more formal approaches to learning.
- To be part of an inclusive culture. Nobody works on their own. We’re supportive and collaborative.
- Working in a changing world, which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Creating value through diversity makes us a stronger business.
- We’ll support you towards becoming an Actuary with the Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries. We’ll provide you with formal learning courses, study leave, full financial support and internal tutorials.
- To be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Visit our website for further details on what we can offer you.
What you need to bring us
- A 2:1 or above in any degree subject
- A UCAS tariff of at least 320 (or equivalent) including a B in maths at A-level
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. And we’re proud, based on the opportunity we offer, that students have voted us the number one Graduate Employer in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers survey for the last 12 years.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
Please note: deadlines do apply so we encourage an early application. Please check our website for further details.