Brand Management - Junior Brand Manager in the Netherlands
Brand Management is a one of our corefunctions behind the success of our business. A career in You will begin your career in Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets,even regions. This is the training ground for most of our General Managers.
- Within a short period of 'training on the job' (that can include local markets-based periods and/or Sales training) coupled
- As part of a multifunctional team you may develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer
- You will frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
We are looking for:
- Top talent ( Master University degree) coupled with Brand Management interest/passion
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Leadership/Self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good knowledge of the language of country of interest
- Good command of the English language.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Further information you need to know for your application:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB