- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Graduate Java (Salesforce) Developer (Expired)
Motherwell, United Kingdom
What We Offer You:
In Proact, we have the best of both worlds; the friendliness and immediacy of a small intimate company combined with the scale and opportunities of a multinational group!
We are offer a long term career as well as a substantial package of benefits, which include:
- Excellent basic salary
- A unique reward and recognition scheme
- Private healthcare
- Generous holiday entitlement and 3 paid charity days per year
- Laptop and mobile phone (with upgrade options)
- Tailored training and development plans to help you progress in your career with us
- Multiple exciting company paid social events, (Europe wide)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Real opportunities for progression
- Proact will train you and provide you with guidance in developing software solutions in a commercial environment
- You will join our small and agile development team and work from our Glasgow office
- This is an exceptional opportunity to join a multinational organisation and deliver positive
- Working with visual force (Java based), sequel capabilities and web development tools to improve the Sales Force program
Proact is Europe's leading independent storage integrator and Cloud services enabler, our cloud service operations manage 100 petabytes of data. Proact has completed more than 3,500 successful projects all over the world to date.
What makes us stand out from our competitors? We allow our staff’s creativity to flourish which, in turn, allows us to stay at the forefront of technology.
Our solutions cover all aspects of data storage, virtualisation, networking and security enabling clients to make a major shift in the way that they run their IT Services.
The Proact Group is made up of more than 750 employees, the group conducts business in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the USA.
Proact Group was founded in 1994, and has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol PACT since 1999.
We are proud to support local communities, and, due to our continuous fundraising and volunteering, (we give each employee 3 paid charity days per year to help them make a difference), we have made a strong positive impact.
We have held many, many fun and rewarding charity events, everything from bake sales, company-wide charity balls, gardening for local hospices and sleeping out to raise awareness as well as money for homeless charities. We have raised over £166,000 and donated 1,278 hours just in the UK.
We are committed to:
- Providing a fulfilling and rewarding career for all employees
- Continuous improvement of our community and charitable programs
- Managing our business with pride and integrity
- Further developing our standing as a responsible business in all communities that we are a part of
- Actively assessing and managing the environmental impact of our operations
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Recent graduate with a degree in software development, design or similar
- Demonstrable Java and SQL skills
- A hunger to learn new skills
- The ability to adapt your Java skills to Salesforce visual force and APEX development