Data Analyst at PRJ-F
PRJ-F is the code name for our secret project to build the first European Social Commerce platform in fashion. Our mission is not only to make fashion from everywhere around the globe available for everyone, but also create a social environment of creation and sharing.
PRJ-F is an initiative by renowned Dutch retail gurus, however due to the pre-launch secrecy around PRJ-F we cannot elaborate further on the details of our project in this vacancy.
We are currently looking for a data analyst that would love to help us shape our growth hacking team. Are you ready to join?
- Start-up and lead a growth hacking team
- Transform a large amount of data into valuable insights
- Develop a thorough understanding of usage behavior
- Analyze and continuously improve our KPIs for success
- Deliver on our data-driven product development approach
Your Personality & skills
- Analytical and innovative mindset with a drive to identify problems
- Translate complex problems into insights for the rest of our team
- Think out of the box to improve our platform
- Team player with great communication skills
- Coach and teach growth team members
- Analytical mind educated in Math, Econometrics or Engineering
- 2 years experience in the field of Data Intelligence
- High proficiency in Excel, SQL and at least one analytics tool (Python, R, SAS)
- Experience with Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), Attribution and Marketing tools
- Ability to start-up and lead a data intelligence team
- Use your favorite analytics and BI tooling
- Start-up vibe with loads of challenges
- Help with further development of the app in terms of personalization
- Opportunity to work in the high growth start-up stage
- Inspiring headquarters with great lunches and a bar
Everyone at PRJ-F is young, driven and belief in the potential this startup has and work together intensely to reach our common goal.
Do you think you have got what it takes to build and lead our growth team, becoming part of our ‘office-family’ and help making this project to a great success? Then send your resume and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org