- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Philips Commercial Graduate Scheme (Deleted)
Guildford, United Kingdom
- Aspiring business leader? Looking to build a successful career at an exciting & innovative employer?
- The Philips Graduate Program is designed to discover future leaders like you and incorporate you into the Philips business where your new ideas and passion will shape the Philips business of tomorrow. If successful, the Graduate Program can help mold you into potential future business leaders for Philips.
The Graduate Program offers the opportunity for graduates to work at Royal Philips and we require talented graduates to start in March OR September 2017. If successful, you will be part of the 2 year rotation program where you will have the opportunity to show your energy and skills in Sales, Marketing and Operations.
Specifically within these areas, you will:
- Sales – Learn how to excel in the highly competitive world of business through negotiations with buyers and suppliers:
- Marketing – Understand and research a wide variety of markets and help devise strategies to best launch Philips’ latest innovations:
- Operations – Organize supply and demand for a truly global company, ensuring we deliver what we promise to our customers:
- You will have strong support networks with business managers, mentors and current graduates who have gone through the program before.
Although you will be globally mobile, you will initially be based at our UK headquarters in Guildford, Surrey and will occasionally be required to travel locally and sometimes abroad. Our headquarters in Guildford is a vibrant and exciting (professionally and socially) place to be based. Besides working within your individual teams and Sectors, you will network with the wider organization. All new graduates are mentored by experienced colleagues and are paired up with current graduates who can help settle you into your new role and career.
Essential Skills Required:
- You will have achieved a minimum 2:1 in a commercially related degree (Bachelor or Master) and have long-term/career ambitions for Leadershipin sales, marketing and operations. In addition, you will possess first class communication, planning and organizational skills. You must also hold a full and valid UK driving license.
- You will demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and passion in pursuing work objectives and a total commitment to achieving successful outcomes.
You will be adaptable and socially confident, enabling you to build strong relationships quickly, which will be key to your success. In essence you will already be naturally demonstrating our behaviors of Eager to win, Take Ownership and Team up to Excel.
All of this will be evidenced by your academic results and extra curricula activities.
Philips is quick to recognize emerging talent and nurture success. If you are passionate about what you do and determined to be successful we will support you and your career development. There are no wrong questions at Philips and we challenge our employees and graduates alike to ask and learn. Philips is rapidly evolving which creates an exciting and vibrant work environment.
- When you are interested to join the Philips’ Graduate Program, please apply online latest 31 January 2017.
- upload your CV, motivation and grade list;
- if you pass the pre-selection round you will be asked to make an online ability test beginning of February;
- if you achieve the required score on this test, you will be invited for a Skype interview with one of our recruiters beginning of February 2017;
Successful candidates will be offered a role after they attend the Assessment Center in March/April 2017 and start their Philips career in September 2017.
If you feel you have the necessary leadership skills and motivation to work for a truly unique and focused company then apply online now!
Note that the deadline is 31 January 2017.