Business Development Associate
- Develop new business, through actively identifying prospective businesses and understanding their business model and needs for specific monetization services.
- Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the client and Paymentwall.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements pitch, negotiation, close and handover to the account management team.
- Present Paymentwall to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings, networking events and e-mails.
- Represent Paymentwall at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation with the assistance of senior Business Development Associates.
- Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; technical integration and account management teams when necessary.
- Keeping updated on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
- Partake in adhoc marketing activities in order to increase Paymentwall’s visibility in current and expanding markets.
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy understanding different business models and business needs.
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and or other European languages.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - Business Development Associate - Amsterdam in the subject line of your email.