Market Analyst Intern
London, United Kingdom
ParkBee is changing the world of parking, and we need you to help make this change! We have successfully launched at our home in Amsterdam and we’re now growing our network of private parking garages in London.
Most major cities have parking issues; it is usually difficult and unaffordable to find a decent parking spot. However, there are plenty of private car parks in great locations, sitting vacant for long periods of time, that are not accessible for public use.
These include private office car parks, hotel car parks, shopping centres and private plots of land sitting in locations with high parking demand. These are the types of sites that could join the sharing economy, making parking better for the public, better for the environment as congestion is lowered, and also bringing the site owner a good extra income.
ParkBee has developed smart technology that opens up these private car parks to the public, making the parking experience effortless and affordable.
ParkBee continues to grow fast and is looking for additional support on the supply side for our new markets. Locating areas that offer high demand for parking and assisting the sales team on new strategic leads is extremely important to help keep this growth. We are looking for a full-time or part- time Market Analyst to assist with the sales and business development side for UK market research. You will assist the sales team and the Account Manager to:
- Generate new leads for the sales team.
- Analyse the market trends and look for opportunities for new parking locations.
- Differentiate both strategic portfolio locations in the real estate world and smaller individual properties.
- Update new leads into Salesforce and follow-up on the conversion of types of locations.
- Draft proposals and evaluate estimates.
- You enjoy working in a team and have an outgoing personality;
- Likes to analyse market segments and understands value, conversion and sales cycles.
- You are driven, and you have a great sense of responsibility
- Currently in college or university degree, preferred (at least sophomore)
The best way to really learn all aspects of business development is by actually having the opportunity to analyse the data and finding out what actually works best. Here’s the rest:
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment at our Shoreditch office in London!
- Sharp, motivated and international team that continues to grow
- A chance to demonstrate your skills to a team that is expanding rapidly
- Afternoon drinks with mingling with other startups and crazy ParkBee team events
We will give you enough monthly salary to cover travel costs and beer money!