- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Customer Happiness Champion (part time, student job) (Deleted)
BRING IT ON!
At OneFit we never stand still. How else do you think we stay fit, healthy and grow our business? We offer an easy solution to bring diversity into your sports life and make it easy to work out, take a yoga class or go bootcamping every week. As a successful e-commerce venture OneFit is changing the way we do sports and we need you as our Customer Happiness Champion to create and maintain loyal members.
We are now active in 6 cities in the Netherlands and Germany and are expanding further into Europe soon.
- We want people that can help us to give our members the best possible service when they have an issue regarding the usage of OneFit. May it be a reservation, a question about the invoice or even receiving a compliment from the happy sports enthusiast. It's all part of your job.
- You are our first point of contact in the communication with both the consumers and venues to help them with their inquisitions about their business.
- This is mostly by phone, mail or on the web (social media). We use a ticketing system and you are owner of the flow of incoming complaints, questions and are able to act quick when you feel something in the system is failing.
- You will communicate with the development team so they can fix the bug you think is there.
We are looking for smart and talented co-workers who have a real sports mentality; we want to win and we never ever give up. If you join us you will work in a young and rapidly growing team in our Amsterdam office. We are expanding our service to all major cities in Europe, so lots of opportunity if you have an ambitious nature.
What we look for in you
- Is the 'top sports mentality.'* Working with the best is being one of the best
- Is a maximum of 4 years of working experience
- Service minded and able to be in contact with lot's of people at once
- Structured and knows how to prioritize important tasks
- Fluent in Dutch and English (or German)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing)
- Experience in a customer service job in e-commerce is a big plus
- Experience in working with online tools and software
- Are flexible in your working hours.
- *We prefer people that have a healthy lifestyle to join.
- Minimum of 15 hours per week and also during weekend hours!
- Shifts can vary from 8AM to 1PM or from 1PM to 6PM (Monday-Friday) and 10AM to 3PM (Saturday/Sunday).
- Remember this is a part time job and we want you to be flexible about these hours.