GRADS WANTED! Sales Development at #1 EPOS in Hospitality
London, United Kingdom
LOOKING TO KICK START A CAREER IN SALES???
ABOUT NOBLY POS AND THE ROLE:
Nobly POS helps hundreds of happy coffee shop, restaurant and bar owners in over 20 countries. Rated the #1 iPad POS system, we’re HQ’d in London, with sales and development teams in New York City and Montevideo, Uruguay.
We enable our amazing merchants to burn through the queues, view in-depth sales reports, better manage their inventory, track customer loyalty and more!
This is an opportunity in our London office where you will be calling and qualifying inbound leads made up of exciting food and booze locations in the UK. You will play a vital role in driving sales forward by filling up pipeline for the sales executive team to close.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Qualify inbound leads from sign ups, live chat and forms
- Give online demos to pack out the sales pipeline for the sales executives
- Build productive long lasting positive relationships in the F&B space
- Meet and help beat personal and team sales targets
WHAT YOU NEED
- Confidence. Resilience. The desire to succeed.
- Excellent at communicating and listening
- Polite, positive and friendly
- Able to think on your feet
- Desire to develop your skills and expand with the sales team
- Experience dealing with SME’s
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of POS and payments systems
- Progressive, bonus structure based on performance
- Become part of the fastest growing #1 rated EPOS system
- Potential to progress to Sales Executive in 6 months
- Team drinks, events, activities and rewards
- Help develop a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation