London, United Kingdom
About the opportunity and the business:
Are you genuine, passionate and ambitious? If so, we’re keen to offer you a chance to put your sales mojo to work and make a real impact. This is an opportunity to join a growing and dynamic B2B sales team at Nobly Point of Sale – the #1 rated EPOS tech startup in the market.
Nobly POS is packed full of features that enable shop owners to get more than they ever thought possible from their point of sale system. From in depth reporting to loyalty schemes and card payment acceptance, Nobly allows our merchants to gain powerful insights into their business.
Founded in 2013 in London, Nobly POS is currently used by hundreds of happy store owners in over 40 countries. Headquartered in London, the business is also physically present in the United States via a New York City office and has an established development centre boasting top engineers in Montevideo, Uruguay.
For more information, visit https://noblypos.workable.com/jobs/254420
What you’ll do:
This is a full time opportunity split between our London office and pitching coffee shops, bars and other locations around London.
You will be trained in sourcing new sales opportunities and closing sales to meet and beat targets.
As a Sales Executive, you will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. Responsibilities will also include:
- Report to and liaise with the co-founders and sales team on the week's activities, past, present and future
- Key point of contact for own accounts
- Meet and exceed targets set within the business plan
- Prospect and close appropriate clients
- Develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Managing existing & new business portfolio
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned segment
What You Need:
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious self-starter
- Perfect communication skills and English as a first language
- Ability to sell face to face and over the phone
- Fast learner
- Ability to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience dealing with SMEs
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Prior experience and understanding of the hospitality industry
This is your chance to become part one of the #1 rated and one of the fastest growing EPOS companies in Europe! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. Additionally, you can expect:
- Bonus based on performance (yes, you will get a sales commission during your trial too)
- Excellent opportunity to move into a permanent Sales Executive role in 6 weeks and for further career development from there (opportunity to progress to Senior Sales Executive in less than 6 months)
- Team afternoon drinks and events
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow