- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Market analysis internship (Expired)
Market analysis internship for Stokhos: emergency mathematics
Stokhos has the goal to enable ambulances to always arrive on time and at the correct location. Currently, in the Netherlands 7% of all ambulances arrive too late. As a result, an estimated number of 35,000 patients per year do not receive proper care in time. This has a massive impact on the mortality and morbidity of these patients. At Stokhos we believe something has to be done about this!
Stokhos is looking to expand and wants to get a clearer view of the international market. Do you have a keen interest in business and an analytical mind? Stokhos is looking for motivated students to work on a market analysis and investigate ambulance care across Europe; how is organised? how is it financed? which parties play which role? and what are the legal aspects?
We are looking for
· Economics or business studies (Bachelor/master)
· Strong writing skills
· Independent and proactive mindset
· Organised and thorough
· Enthusiasm to work for a start-up and affinity with the health-tech sector
· Multidisciplinary team
· Insights into healthcare sector
· Opportunity to work at a start-up where you can make impact from day one
Do you match our requirements and are you interested? If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us! If you want to apply directly you can send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
The Stokhos Team