Trainee Food, Agri, Retail & Health
The Hague, Netherlands
Why would you want to work for NIBC’s Food, Agri, Retail & Healthcare (FARH) team?
The FARH team is a strong-performing and dynamic team, active across all NIBC’s geographies (the Netherlands, Germany, UK and Belgium). The team focuses on ‘strategic events’ for their clients, and actively cooperates on cross-border and cross-product situations. These include origination and execution of financing transactions (both senior debt as well as mezzanine/equity transactions), mergers and acquisitions and complex structured finance solutions. The focus of the sector team is defined around several multi-product sub-sectors, being: Agri-/Horticulture, Beverages, Ingredients, Bakery, Protein, Retail & Wholesale and Healthcare. As an analyst you are an integral part of our client focused project teams and the FARH team as a whole.
What will you do?
- Perform market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Conduct financial analyses and due diligence reviews;
- Prepare documents for and participate in client meetings;
- Structure debt instruments and prepare and discuss credit proposals;
- Negotiate transaction terms and loan documentation;
- Assist in the execution of transactions;
- Manage part of our lending portfolio.
- You will work closely with your direct team members and with professionals from different teams of the bank (Risk, Legal, Tax, Structuring, Distribution, Mezzanine/Equity, M&A and Markets, etc.)
Who are we looking for?
- A relevant Master’s degree. We hire top talents from diverse university backgrounds ranging from economics and business administration, to law or technology. Affinity with finance and investment subjects and extra-curricular activities showcasing personal drive and development are appreciated;
- Distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular activities;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Good commercial sense and flexible team player;
- Ability to be self-starting and work independently;
- Affinity with the sector and sub-sectors;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (Dutch and English).
What you will get?
The benefits of a smaller dynamic firm: being able to work where, when and how you want. You will not work on a tiny piece of a huge complex puzzle within a big corporation, but see the direct impact of what you do in the firm and its customers. Being a talent in a smaller bank will give you substantial responsibilities, direct exposure to senior management and clients and will enable you to understand how the whole bank works and where you can best leverage your talents.
We will offer you a spot in the Talent Program together with a small group of selected talents from all over the bank. This 12 month intensive program focuses on your personal and professional development. Your financial knowledge will be boosted by receiving prestigious RSM Executive Education. Check our website for more information about the Talent Program: https://www.nibc.com/careers/campus-recruitment/talent-program.html
- Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your cv and motivation letter. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document!
- An assessment online assessment is part of the application procedure.
For more information about the recruitment procedure you may contact Campus Recruitment, at +31(0)70 3425568 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.