Intern Credit Modelling & Portfolio Analysis
The Hague, Netherlands
Why would you want to work for NIBC’s Credit Modelling & Portfolio Analysis?
Credit Modelling & Portfolio Analysis is part of Risk Management and performs a broad range of activities. The team is responsible for bank-wide corporate credit rating models as well as risk and portfolio analysis in relation to our Corporate Banking activities. Within this diverse team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact from day one. You will be exposed to many teams within the bank, quickly gaining an insight into the functioning of a bank while learning how commercial and risk activities complement each other.
What will you do?
Credit Modelling & Portfolio Analysis offers talented students the opportunity of a working internship which can start throughout the year. As an intern, you will work as part of the team on a number of going concern tasks as well as on multi-disciplinary projects giving a broad perspective of the bank’s activities. Your activities may include:
- Updating credit rating models and conducting performance analysis.
- Perform and report analyses for the Risk Management Committee
- Participating in bank-wide projects by supporting with financial modelling.
- Active involvement in portfolio analysis looking at credit metrics and trends in the portfolio.
- Updating databases in support of our data collection, submission and analysis efforts.
What will you need?
Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Academic education. We hire top talents from diverse university backgrounds.
- Strong analytical and numerical skill.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Flexible team player who is able to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and not afraid to share opinion.
- A good sense of humour.
What you will get?
- As much responsibility as you can handle.
- A steep learning curve.
- Be an important part of the team learning from the diverse experience of its members.
- The benefits of working in a small dynamic bank where you can see the direct impact of your work and have direct exposure to senior management.
- A deeper understanding of how the bank works.
Do you recognise yourself in this profile and are you eager to join our team? Please apply by submitting your CV, motivation letter and academic transcripts (Bachelor’s and Master’s). Instead of a motivation letter you can choose to make a 2-minute video outlining your motivation. An assessment may be part of the application procedure. For more information about the recruitment procedure you may contact Campus Recruitment, at +31(0)70 3425568 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for our website www.nibc.com
How to apply on our website?
Please click on the apply button and fill in the application form and upload your cv and motivation letter. To upload multiple documents, please click the upload button again after uploading a document!