Intern Mergers and Acquisitions (several start dates from May 2017 onwards)
The Hague, Netherlands
Why would you want to work for NIBC's Mergers & Acquisitions Team?
M&A provides financial advice on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, buyouts and corporate development, combining first-class execution expertise with an in-depth understanding of the sector and the challenges our clients face. All this is done in close co-operation with our sector specialists. M&A has been involved in numerous landmark transactions in the past years
What will you do?
M&A offers ambitious and talented students in their final year the opportunity of a three-month working internship (there are no possibilities for a graduation internship at M&A). Internships can start throughout the year. As an intern, you will work as part of the M&A deal teams an will be involved in all aspects of our work which allows you to experience various parts of the M&A process including origination and sector coverage as well as the execution of mandates. Your activities will include:
- Conducting valuations and other financial analyses;
- Performing market, industry and company specific analyses;
- Preparing documents for client meetings;
- Assist in the execution of transactions;
- Contribute to internal team meetings.
What will you need?
- Academic experience;
- Affinity with financial markets and their products;
- Distinctive academic results as well as extra-curricular successes.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication;
- Good command of the Dutch language;
- Strong drive, ambition and determination;
- Good commercial sense;
- Flexible team player
Please apply by submitting your CV, motivation letter and academic transcripts (Bachelor and Master's) through our website. Otherwise we cannot take your application into consideration. Instead of a motivation letter you can choose to make a 2-minute video outlining your motivation. An assessment is part of the application procedure.
For more information about the procedure you may contact Campus Recruitment, at +31(0)70-3425725 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.