e-Commerce Development Manager - Business to Business
Is e-commerce / digital your passion and do you have a proven track record within this area? Are you a self-starter and entrepreneur, with a strong vision in how to reach commercial goals with e-commerce in the B-2-B channel? Then we have an exciting and challenging job opportunity for you!Within Nestlé Netherlands, we strongly believe in the strategic importance of e-commerce and digital; in Retail we already build a strong foundation in e-commerce. The challenge within Nestlé B-2B is that we need to build this channel from scratch. This means:researching available knowledge and information international / in the market,building digital content / playbooks,building a strong e-commerce strategy,build new and existing relations and build partnerships with Pure Players / existing B-2-B customer with e-commerce focus Develop e-commerce business opportunities
In this role your main responsibilities are:
- Deliver best in class e-commerce insights:
- Understand the key drivers for the e-commerce channel (POP, SEO etc.) and support the commercial team to deliver excellence of execution of these within key customers
- Generate 'step change' in e-commerce performance through effective cross functional communication & influencing of internal management teamdevelop an e-commerce vision for Nestlé B-2-BWork (lead) with the Marketing and Category to define content optimization plan and implement new WOW for content management (tool / processes)
- Key involvement in innovation/renovation pipeline ensuring commercially relevant e-commerce concepts are introduced
- Proactively engage with the European teams to share and get learning and influence decisions.
- Work with e-Commerce colleagues in the market where relevant.
- Full management and accountability of the E-customers:P&L management and forecasting
- Develop and implement a jointly agreed Customer Business Plan with specific accounts/partnersDevelop, execute and manage a Customer Contact Strategy
- Full ROI analysis of all customer initiatives i.e. promotions
- Active Participation in annual planning process e.g. brand plans, commercial conference, customer presentations
We are looking for an e-commerce / digital talent with the following characteristics:
- HBO / WO educatione-commerce experience & digital affinity is a must;
- proven track record within e-commerce & digitalFamiliar with SEO, content management platforms
- High levels of initiative
- Entrepreneur and self-starter
- Excellent internal stakeholder management
- Experience in FMCG / retail / consumer goods is an advantage
- Experience in large organization is an advantage
A challenging fulltime (39 hours) job within the Nestlé B-2-B division. In this job you report to the Country Business Manager of the Nestlé B-2-B division. You will be thé expert on e-commerce and Digital within this division. Nestlé has a broad perspective of inter)national career opportunities.
You can send your motivation letter and CV to Jolanda Koers, Recruitment Manager. For questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the world’s largest food company, Nestlé is loved for brands such as Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Lion and Maggi, and very prominent in the pet care domain with brands such as Purina, Gourmet and Felix. Active in 84 different countries, Nestlé values local traditions and cultural differences. The key to worldwide success is being able to respond to market conditions and developments. Therefore, Nestlé’s country organizations have high levels of autonomy and flexibility. Across all categories, areas and levels, all 339,000 employees worldwide share the same objective: bringing consumers “Good Food, Good Life”.