The Hague, Netherlands
Are you a 2nd year HBO/HRM student from Amsterdam or Leiden and would you like to gain true-life experience in a HR Business Partner team of international financial services company?
Then we might have just the right position for you!
Your department and challenge
The Human Resources (HR) business line consist approximately of 34 professionals and operates from offices in The Hague, Brussels, Japan, Singapore, US and is divided into three key areas of discipline:
- Compensation and Benefits
- HR Business Partners
- HR Recruitment
- Learning and Development
- Internal Communication
HR’s overall strategy is aimed at creating a platform for growth. The strategy includes efforts to support excellence in our day-to-day work, enhance overall employee quality and improve the performance culture.
The intern HR will work in the HR BP Team which consists of 8 employees and is located in the European Head Office off NN Investment Partners in The Hague.
- Support the HR Business Partner team in all her activities. Support HR projects which are related to all HR aspects.
Your experience and skills
- HBO education level
- Strong planning/organisation skills
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with numbers
- Your competences
- Customer oriented
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- Hands-on mentality
What we have to offer you
There is more than an average degree of determination to be successful as an intern at NNIP. We will challenge you, but also offer you something in return.
- Work with some of the most talented and ambitious people
- A stimulating, informal and international work environment
- Personal on the job guidance
- 36-40 hour working schedule (in agreement)
- Based in The Hague
- Renumeration EUR 450
- 6 months internship