- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Customer Happiness Internship @ Mujjo (Expired)
Nedinscoplein 3, Venlo, Netherlands
Customer Happiness Internship @ Mujjo
As our customer happiness intern, you will be the one being responsible for making our Mujjo.com customers happy! You will be in touch with our customers worldwide, striving everyday to get the highest possible customer satisfaction. To do so, we give you the opportunity to use your own creativity and go beyond customers’ expectation.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver outstanding customer service that is courteous, accurate and timely;
- Manage and prioritize incoming customer inquiries;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues over the phone, email and chat;
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions;
- Identify, document and communicate product defects;
- Collaborate in the creation and maintenance of the knowledge base and FAQ;
- Proactively identify opportunities for new processes and tools, as well as optimizing existing ones;
- Maintain and manage social media channels as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter;
- Improve customer satisfaction rating;
- Work on special projects as required.
Who are we looking for? (Job description)
We are looking for an intern who is independent, speaks and writes English fluently and is willing to improve our customer satisfaction to the next level.
- eager to learn;
- having a “hands-on” mentality and willingness to work hard;
- looking for an internship with responsibility;
- having great communication skills (in English);
- persistent in delivering a good job;
- always taking initiatives to drive the business forward;
- a college or university student;
- in love with our products.
We offer something special!
Mujjo will be one of the most casual working environments you will ever experience. We demand a lot, but there is plenty for you in return. We operate as a small team and you will work directly with the founders – gaining first-hand insights into how to run a successful start-up company. You will be given an opportunity to develop yourself within the internship period through a diverse range of tasks. Like any start-up, all members of the team carry a lot of responsibility and work across many areas. You will be part of that team. In short, we believe this is a brilliant internship in which you will be given plenty of opportunity to grow and develop your entrepreneurial skills. We have a relaxed yet ambitious working environment, where fun and hard work go hand in hand. As Mujjo intern you will receive an industry standard internship salary.
Dutch design company Mujjo started out making knitted winter gloves that work on touchscreens. These proved a global success and have been featured in major publications around the world. In spring 2012, Mujjo announced their first collection of sleeves for Apple devices, featuring a unique combination of wool felt and high quality leather. The brand has grown fast and continues to evolve. All the while, Mujjo has maintained its passion for creating beautiful designs.
It’s part of our personalities to keep challenging ourselves and raising the bar daily. This doesn’t make things easy for us, but we simply don’t know how to do it any other way. We get satisfaction out of creating even better products and experiences – and we are proud to continuously improve the Mujjo brand.
We prefer a minimum of 5 months. However, the longer, the better!
Please create a video (max 2 minutes) to introduce yourself and explain why we should definitely hire you as an intern. Use your creativity. Once complete, send the video + your CV via mujjo.wetransfer.com to tom [at] mujjo.com. This way we make sure that offering you an internship is beneficial for both us and you. Don't forget to indicate in writing the exact period that you are available for the internship, the longer the better.
Please be aware it is a requirement for non EU nationals that the internship has to be (a mandatory) part of your study program at a Dutch school/university.