- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Sales Assistant (M/F) - Internship - Belgium - 2017 (Expired)
We’re Mondelēz International, the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of $34 billion. Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Milka, Prince, Oreo and Cadbury. Creating and developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. In fact, ‘monde’ comes from the Latin word for ‘world’ and ‘delez’ is another way of saying ‘delicious’!
Our Sales department consists of Trade Marketers and Category Managers. To join our commercial teams we are looking for motivated interns to help develop our brands and drive to our customers.
In our Trade Marketing Department, you will…
- Develop concepts of transversal operations with creation agencies
- Carry out the development and management of PLV (creation, production, delivery and order management)
- Set up and manage animation campaigns in the shop
- Represent analyses for use of the Sales Force Team
- Implement and manage the consumer games (type mobile text games, choice holdings,...)
- Develop sales tools for the Retailers & the Field (creation tract, arguments, communication Sales Force)
- Budget monitoring: commitment of the estimates and reporting
- Be in contact with various departments of the company: Team Marketing, sales force, ...
- Be responsible for the development of cross promotional concepts and the implementation with our retail customers
In our Category Management Department, you will…
- Optimize the performance of our brands and retailers for a category of the product group, in a logic way of win-win cooperation with the distribution.
- Assist the Category Manager on piloting various levers of marketing & the business in order to develop the market share of our products in stores.
- Analyze markets and performance products from the panels and internal tools, performance followed and recommendation of ranges, developing arguments and marketing innovations and products.
- Analyze the performance of promotional offers on leaflets and loyalty cards, managing relationships with creative agencies for the coordination of trade operations.
- Develop your categorical expertise, recommendation and development of merchandising plans optimized through training
- Join the team on the main events and be in relationship with all the stakeholders of commercial management and marketing. You will participate in the animation of the action plans close with sales force team.
You might be the one we are looking for…
- You are still enrolled in a University or Business school and you are studying towards a Master’s Degree
- You have already completed an internship in Sales or Marketing, preferably in the FMCG
- Your analysis and synthesis capabilities are your strong points
- You are action oriented, reliable, like figures and love teamwork
- You are recognized for your rigor, your creativity, your autonomy and your proactivity
- You are familiar with Excel and Power Point and the knowledge of the panels (Nielsen) would be a plus
- You are fluent in English
- Fluency in French or Dutch is preferred
This is a full time internship that lasts for 6 months (during or at the end of your studies) starting January 2017 in Mechelen. Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be mostly in English.
Please submit your online application (CV and cover letter) before November 21st 2016 and ensure you complete all questions in ENGLISH