- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Assistant Brand Manager - Internship - The Netherlands - 2017 (Deleted)
We’reMondelēz Internationalthe world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of $34 billion. Even if you're not familiar with our name, you've almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Milka, Prince, Orea and LiGA. Creating and developing the world's favorite snacks, we're passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. In fact, 'monde' comes from the Latin word for 'world' and 'delez' is another way of saying 'delicious'!
You will help the Brand Managers by...
- Working in the actual day to day business of brand management
- Assisting in creating and executing brand support through various communication tools including digital marketing
- Organizing events and sponsoring
- Helping to develop new product concepts in line with consumer needs
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, monitoring latest market trends and contributing to the periodic business planning processes
You might be just what we are looking for if...
- You are an enthusiastic student with a matching educational background in marketing or business
- You are passionate about FMCG
- You are able to work independently and responsibly, with strong analytical skills
- You are a real team player
- You are not afraid to give your honest, unrestrained input and your innovative ideas!
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
Not convinced yet? Read what a manager and an intern like in their position…
Brand Manager: “What I love about being a brand manager is the great variety my job offers. Every day is different and can range from analyzing market trends to creating a promotional activation at a festival. The best thing is you have contact with lots of engaging people and you learn new skills every day!”
Assistant Brand Manager Intern: "What I like the most about the internship is the variety of tasks and the way you are being integrated into the team. You not only get the chance to take over responsibilities and lead projects, moreover you get a broad and deep insight into the work as a brand manager."
This is a full time internship for 6 months starting from May 2017, located in Oosterhout, The Netherlands. Because every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be in English. Apply your CV and motivation letter in English.