PR & Communications trainee
As a PR & Communications trainee you'll be responsible for Lesara's PR and Communications in the Netherlands and the UK. This includes a wide range of activities, including pursuing and securing media coverage for Lesara. You are also responsible for planning and executing "offensive" PR opportunities, coordinate social media engagement and being able to create consistent messages.
At Lesara we believe that fashion trends and lifestyle products don´t have to be expensive. As a pioneer in retailing we want to provide people all over the world access to amazing merchandise, at best prices and great quality. By promising to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at better prices, our team at Lesara thrives to create a memorable shopping experience for each and everyone of our customers.
Our international team consists of driven, passionate and ambitious members, run by experienced serial entrepreneurs and backed by reputable global investors. We pride ourselves on being a team who makes things happen, takes ownership and doesn't accept no for an answer. If you want to gather extensive practical experience, are highly ambitious and excited, and always maintain your good spirits even under great stress, then apply now and wow us with your talent!
Within Lesara you will be responsible for setting up and developing your own projects and you will directly get a lot of responsibility.
- Pursuing and securing media coverage for Lesara
- Maintaining relations with influencers and magazines
- Strategic decision making
- Coordinate social media engagement
- Creating consistent communication
- Almost finished university with excellent results
- Interested in Fashion and E-Commerce
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Communicative nature and hands-on mentality
- Proactive working style, enthusiastic, and the will to create something
- Advanced knowledge of English and native Dutch speaker
- Available as soon as possible
What you can expect from us
- Directly work in our office in Berlin with an international team
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team cohesion
- Possibility to grow within Lesara
- Learn and develop knowledge of different PR strategies
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with huge creative leeway
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a rapidly growing startup
- Regular team events and many specials
- Attractive remuneration
Hope to see you soon!