Business Development Intern Netherlands
As a business development intern Netherlands you'll be focused on developing the Dutch market. You'll be responsible for setting up new marketing campaigns and building a new retail & fashion brand in the Dutch market. At Lesara we believe that fashion trends and lifestyle products don´t have to be expensive. As a pioneer in retailing we want to provide people all over the world access to amazing merchandise, at best prices and great quality. By promising to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at better prices, our team at Lesara thrives to create a memorable shopping experience for each and everyone of our customers.
Our international team consists of driven, passionate and ambitious members, run by experienced serial entrepreneurs and backed by reputable global investors. We pride ourselves on being a team who makes things happen, takes ownership and doesn't accept no for an answer. If you want to gather extensive practical experience, are highly ambitious and excited, and always maintain your good spirits even under great stress, then apply now and wow us with your talent!
Within Lesara you will be responsible for setting up and developing your own projects and you will directly get a lot of responsibility.
- Setting up and maintaining new marketing campaigns
- Campaign analysis and optimization
- Strategic decision making
- Market and competitive analysis
- Collection of statistics and making reports
- Almost finished university with excellent results
- Interested in E-Commerce, Onlineshops, Web 2.0 and Marketing
- High affinity for numbers and distinctive analytical and conceptual ability
- Communicative nature and hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially excel
- Optimal mix of analytical and creative skills
- Proactive working style, enthusiastic, and the will to create something
- Advanced knowledge of English and native Dutch speaker
- Available as soon as possible for at least 5 months
What you can expect from us
- Directly work in our office in Berlin with an international team
- Flat hierarchies and a strong team cohesion
- Possibility to grow within Lesara
- Learn and develop knowledge of different marketing channels (SEM/SEO/Affiliates/Facebook/Offline/PR)
- An exciting and wide range of responsibility with huge creative leeway
- A high degree of personal responsibility
- Practical and entrepreneurial insights into a rapidly growing startup
- Regular team events and many specials
- Attractive remuneration
Hope to see you soon!