- Opportunity expired:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Marketing Industrial Placement (Expired)
London, United Kingdom
During this L’Oréal® placement your principal accountability will be to provide support to our Product Managers in adapting our international marketing campaigns for the UK market. You will be responsible for your own live projects within the team with exposure to senior management. You will be liaising with other functions across our business for campaigns to be integrated and successful. The Body Shop® International is also offering internships within its Global Marketing team. You could be placed you within a category such as Skincare, Make-up, Bath and Body or Fragrance. This role will put you into multiple projects that will be at different stages of development. You will need to analyse and research competitors to help create concepts and briefs that complement our existing portfolio of products, and fill a gap within the market. You must also remember that this is an international role so any new product development (NPD) will need to be implemented across all the cultures in our markets.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES COULD INCLUDE:
- Competitor, pricing and market awareness/tracking
- Project Management; creating and implementing new product launch strategies, including adaptation of international product concepts/advertising to the UK and international market
- Research; managing research processes for adaptations or development of advertising/product concepts
- Budgeting; forecasting costs accurately, tracking spend and ability to save costs where appropriate
- Data analysis; extracting the correct data for analysis, and ability to interpret and relay the data.
- Creative strategy; manage campaigns with both clear strategic and innovative input.
- Designing; briefing artwork agencies on designs for product packaging and point of sale materials and supporting the process through design and print until the materials reach the retailer
- Brainstorming new ingredient and name ideas, reviewing product submissions, evaluating the beauty market and voting on final product names and packaging
- Good all-round performer with emphasis on creativity and numerical skill.
- Able to work autonomously
- Sense of initiative and problem solving
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able work to deadlines whilst under pressure
- Proactive, with a keen eye for improved efficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for the beauty industry
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be completing a placement as part of your degree
- You must be on track to attaining a 2:1 for your degree