- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Consumer & Market Insights Industrial Placement (Deleted)
London, United Kingdom
The Consumer & Market Insights (CMI) role is dedicated to providing insights to enable good business decisions. You and the team will also ensure that everyone in the business understands the information provided by the CMI team, so that it can be utilised in day to day business decisions as well as strategic business development.
You will be expected to ensure that CMI activities are executed accurately and advance the business objectives. You should be the voice of the consumer, helping to provide insight to facilitate business decisions. As well as this, you will provide support on key corporate CMI projects, adding value to these projects through your Project Management skills and your understanding of continuous research.
- To ensure continuous regular reporting and ad hoc requests are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- To work with key continuous research agencies to develop and improve key deliverables
- To train and educate marketing/sales/retail category development in the understanding and utility of consumer insight
- To add value and insight to the business via the CMI projects you work on
- To act as the voice of the consumer in your day to day role
- Work with the CMI team to develop a strategic insights partnership with the business
The successful candidate should have a passion for consumers and market research, together with an analytical mind and strong data skills They must be able to demonstrate a team-orientated approach to work, in addition to the following:
- Highly computer literate with advanced Excel skills
- Structured analytical approach and consistent attention to detail
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively taking into account deadlines
- Experience of working proactively, using own initiative
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be completing a placement as part of your degree
- You must be on track to attaining a 2:1 for your degree