Business Analyst Intern
London, United Kingdom
A new addition to the company in the form of a desk-to-desk trolley service is being launched to cater for our clients who don’t have the space for pop-ups but want to provide a convenient and interesting lunch option to their team.
The Role (expenses only)
This is unique opportunity for an individual to work at a fast-paced start-up where they will be given ownership to shape the company as well as their own experience.
Based in London, the role will involve organising the smooth and efficient operation of the new trolley service as well as managing the team on the ground as it grows.
The successful candidate will be proactive, confident, with excellent communication skills and have a natural ability at building a rapport with clients and partners.
This will begin as a full time role but could become 3 days per week if suitable for all parties.
- Logistical planning of the service
- Overseeing daily operations
- Liaising with clients and partners
- Leading operations team
- Updating and amending procedures as required
- Introducing new clients through new or existing contacts
- Finding new partners to improve service offering
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to streamline and improve processes
- Competent Microsoft office skills
- Friendly, personable with a hands-on approach to work
- A genuine desire to succeed and drive
- Passionate about joining a start-up
- Expenses paid
- Gain valuable experience
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to grow as the business grows and improve future career prospects