At Jump.Work we’re innovating the way recruitment work by allowing employers to connect directly with the best matched talent for them, that matches not just their role & skill requirements, but also their personality and team culture. Employers like National Grid, Hobbs, Ignition Law and many more have found the best secretarial & support staff, both temp & perm, through the Jump.Work platform as a new alternative to recruiters or job boards.
To help Jump.Work grow, we are looking for an motivated, self-starter marketing trainee, who is passionate about technology & recruitment, to join our Amsterdam team. In this role, no two days will be the same. Apart from devising and tracking successful marketing campaigns across paid channels, you’ll get involved in PR, Social Media, and Content Creation to create customer awareness and guide them through the customer journey.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Shaping our marketing strategy and communications
- Owning the customer journey from beginning to end, by understand each of our customer personas, customer needs and decision making points
- Improving our marketing messaging & material, based on data & customer feedback
- Developing successful marketing campaigns to nurture new customers
- Setting up our content & social media strategy to help engage customers and executing them with the help of our talented copywriting team
- Working closely with our CEO to develop creative PR, events & guerilla marketing campaigns
- Managing the paid acquisition campaigns and product marketing
- Setting up, tracking and improving ROI and conversion rates of various paid acquisition campaigns including PPC, Facebook and LinkedIN
- Managing the infrastructure needed for successfully tracking the campaigns and product behaviour, using Google Analytics, Hotjar, and other tools
- Working closely with our business development team to handover MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads) and ensure timely follow-up for optimal conversion
Are you up for fast growth? Success in this role means you’ll rapidly progress into a permanent role, by either becoming a marketing specialist in one area or growing into a more senior marketing role, managing a junior team within two years.
You are excited about using technology to disrupt an industry and up for a real challenge. You love technology and want to get to know Jump.Work inside out so you can solve your clients’ problems.
You are the individual that does not only love marketing psychology, understanding your customers, and coming up with creative solutions. You have excellent written skills in English in order to help the team execute on the campaigns. At the same time you are someone who can effectively execute marketing campaigns, understanding the commercial context of having to achieve returns on the investment. You have the analytical ability to track the results and make data-driven, unbiased decisions.
A plus is if you have experience in in either marketing, social media or content, paid acquisition or PR. A second plus is if you speak Dutch (but this is by no means not a requirement for this job as our target market is London!).
Take the next step in your career
In this role, you’ll get ownership from day one and work directly with the CEO to build a great marketing strategy. Initially structured as a one-year, full-time traineeship/internship with 6-800 euros per month, with good performance you can progress within a senior role after. Start-date is flexible so don’t wait to apply!