Ops & Recruitment Internship
We are seeking an energetic, super-organised, self-starter for our Operations Internship. You'll be working directly with our COO and CEO to shape our recruitment and operations strategy, source top talent for our clients and build a great start-up brand from scratch.
You’ll be helping us solve question such as.. Where do we find the best people? How do we maximize the impact of our recruitment investment to optimize new user acqusition? How do we optimise optimise screening procedures? What makes people click, how do we build a great brand?
You’ll be in charge of
- Screening new applications to the jobs on the platform
- Organise and coordinate the recruitment process and onboarding procedures
- Help manage the recruitment budget and tracking across the different channels
- Work with the analytical marketing to automate the different recruitment strategies
- Co-develop recruitment material and products to improve conversion, based on staff feedbacks
- Work on community building events; set up referral schemes, competitions and incentives
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing staff, and manage all staff communications
We offer a unique opportunity to truly develop your entrepreneurial skills and learn how to build a company from scratch.
Everyone on the team is super friendly and believes our team is at the core of our success - You must believe in this too. You like to ‘get shit done’ and are not afraid to upwards manage and ask for help where necessary to ensure success. You can come up with next steps and take initiative to start on them without being told exactly how to do it.
We're looking for someone with a great personality and passion for operations and/or recruitment, or an interest to learn about it! You also:
- Love organising things, creating systems, and order in chaos
- Are a people person and love to meet new people and uncover their talents, offering them best opportunities based on their unique skills & talents, rather than pre-conceived ideas.
- Are not afraid to learn fast and are eager to experiment with new, out of the box solutions to achieve our goals
- Have excellent verbal and written communication in English
- A love for startups, a can-do attitude and lots of energy
Experience in operations or recruitment/HR is a plus, but not necessary