- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Database Analyst / Trade Marketing Associate (Data) (Deleted)
JTI is a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies, a leading international tobacco product manufacturer listed in Fortune’s Global 500.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, JTI has about 26,000 employees across the world representing more than 100 nationalities. The company markets world-renowned brands in more than 120 countries and has 90 offices, 22 factories, 6 R&D centers and 5 tobacco processing facilities.
With such a wide geographical and functional spread, we have opportunities in areas ranging from Global Supply Chain to General Administration, Sales to Product and Manufacturing.
WORKING AT JTI
We’re big enough to offer you a wide range of development opportunities, while our dynamic culture will give you the freedom to make a difference and create your own career path. Ongoing coaching and on-the-job training – provided by your line manager and facilitated by our HR team – will help you broaden your skills. You will also have the chance to meet people of different cultures and nationalities and gain exposure to international practices.
JTI values enterprising minds. New ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, and everyone is encouraged to innovate and try new things. We listen to our employees; we run a Global Employee Engagement Survey to elicit the opinions of all our people on a regular basis. We act responsibly and keep our promises. And we reward our employees’ efforts.
We grow our talent to grow the business. Are you ready to grow with JTI?
The Trade Marketing Associate will be responsible for converting retail data into reports in order to analyses the data easily. Based on the data dashboards you need to provide opportunities and threats for the designated accounts to be able to drive retail activation programs and track account developments. You will act as an internal business advisor to Trade Marketing and Sales and will be in close contact with Account Management to ensure optimal impact @ POS. #
- Maintain and develop information databases and uploading data into management tools such as Siebel/OBEE and other management report systems.
- Executing queries and programming reports in various management tools and databases to be able to execute next steps by sales and trade marketing team members in the area of activation, distribution and assortment optimization programs.
- Proactivly advice support and advice on category management, actiavtion and business performance projects towards trade marketing and channel management.
- Reporting and analysis on KPI’s such as distribution, share of shelf, product rotation and program effectiveness.
- Develop and optimize program measurement for all programs within the Trade Marketing department on a permanent basis in cooperation with M&S stakeholders.
- Work in close collaboration with respective M&S members as well as the other dept. (i.e. CA, PPO, legal) in order to ensure alignment of JTI`s policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
3 years experience in planning and sales reporting in the FMCG market. Skills, Competencies & Languages
- Dutch native
- English working knowledge
Access, data base programs, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.