Conference Producer - Defence
Wilton Road 129, London, United Kingdom
IQPC is a market leading international events company with offices around the globe. The London office is currently looking for a Graduate Conference Producer to join our Defence team.
The Graduate Conference Producer role
As a Graduate Conference Producer you will be managing a portfolio of B2B events across the Defence sector.
The graduate conference producer will be putting together the agenda for our Defence conferences:
- You will be carrying out telephone research with senior professionals from within the Defence industry to identify cutting edge conference topics and source speakers.
- The role consists of a mixture of business research, written and verbal communication, strategy and project management.
- The Graduate Conference Producer will be responsible for sourcing senior level professionals to speak at our events.
- Providing input to sales and marketing strategy and ensuring that conferences run to schedule and within budget.
In return we offer our graduates:
- An extensive and continuous training programme
- A clear career path for the future
- Profit share scheme
- A competitive and team focused environment
- The chance to travel internationally
- A strong academic background in Politics, International Relations, History or similar (Educated to degree level min 2.1)
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven business
- Strong project management and able to work to tight deadlines
- Leadership skills - the ability to set out and deliver a vision for your events