Graduate Sales Executive
London, United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to earn £35k in their 1st year at IQPC, great sales training will be provided as well as a great working environment.
IQPC is an international events and media company. Every year we create over 1500 events around the globe in industries like telecoms, digital, healthcare, finance, energy and many more!
With offices in London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore and Tampa, we are the market leader in the conference industry.
The Graduate Sales Roles
What are you selling?
We are currently looking for an ambitious sales executive to join our growing sales team. You’ll be part of a dynamic, energetic sales team that have complete responsibility to ensure our events attract the highest caliber of attendees to our events.
Our sales team contact C level individuals around the globe and promote the benefits of attending our events.
Graduate Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Selling products and services over the telephone
- Hitting monthly revenue targets
- Hitting daily and weekly KPIs in line with the business
- Sales forecasting
- Managing your own sales pipeline
- Developing, implementing and monitoring sales call planning
- Handling objections and closing sales
- Developing and delivering professional sales proposals
- Attending weekly event meetings and communicate clearly with other departments
- Generate and follow up sales leads
- Managing and prioritising time for own area of responsibility
- Managing and facilitating case negotiations
- Monitoring and controlling relationship management activities
“The quality and amount of training I have received has exceeded my expectations. I knew I would receive training on the job, but my manager has really gone above and beyond, spending a lot of time with me to ensure I am able to sell to the best of my ability. I am part of a very close knit team, who have welcomed me and took me under their wing.” Alex, Graduate Sales Executive
Competencies & Qualifications for the Graduate Sales Executive
- Passionate about sales
- The drive and determination to succeed within a highly competitive environment
- An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Resilience and tenacity
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent team working skills
- A highly motivated self starter
- Open to change and new ideas
- Ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Opportunity to increase your basic salary within 6 months
- Opportunity to move to a senior sales role within 12 months
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Pension Contribution
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Discounts in local restaurants & bars
- Subsidised Onsite Massages