Commercial Services CPQ Intern
London, United Kingdom
Commercial Services (CPQ) Intern
Chiswick Park, London
Start date: 28/08/2017
We are currently recruiting two Commercial Services (CPQ) Interns on a fixed-term contract (6 weeks) to join our team in Chiswick Park. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Services team with the implementation of a new CPQ tool. This will primarily involve the generation of pricing in a new pricing tool for all Europe clients and aligning this to the existing pricing tool to ensure that clients pricing is aligned to agreement. This will involve data entry and review and calculations to ensure that the figures are accurate.
- Supporting the Commercial Services team with the implementation of the new pricing tool (CPQ);
- Supporting data migration in the lead up to implementation and post implementation;
- Attending training as required on use of new tool;
- Supporting the training of sales team on new tool;
- Providing support during implementation on technical issues
- Providing ongoing support for the sales team on the use of the new tool;
- Supporting the Head of Sales with information on historic pricing in discount escalations process.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Intermediate Excel skills;
- Strong analytical, conceptual, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural where consensus is the norm;
- Computer literacy.
Required Work Experience
- Experience in a commercially focused analytical or financial role an advantage but not required.
Required Qualifications (desired)
- Bachelor degree educated (in progress), preferably in Business administration or related .
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working within a multicultural environment
Please apply online now attaching your CV.