- Expired opportunity:
- You can no longer apply for this opportunity.
Customer Service Executive (known as an Operations Coordinator) (Deleted)
London, United Kingdom
International SOS is currently looking for customer-focused individuals to join the team of Operations Coordinators on the 17th of July 2017 based at the flagship office in Chiswick, West London. The role is busy and varied, requiring high levels of client liaison internationally.
You will work in our 24-hour assistance centre alongside our medical team. You will join our busy international environment in a role that requires on-going client liaison and strong attention to detail. You will provide support and advice by telephone or electronically to all levels of U.S.military personnel and dependants, who require assistance in finding a doctor/hospital and booking appointments in our Europe, Middle East and Africa region. You should be able to manage customer expectations with a sense of responsibility and urgency, and adhere to company policy and standards. Other responsibilities include:
- Communicate and liaise, with clients of all levels (i.e. U.S. Military personnel, hospitals, medical personnel) by telephone or electronically.
- Handling inbound/outbound calls and emails.
- Manage cases with a sense of responsibility and urgency, proactively working around barriers and demonstrating a passion for achieving the best outcomes for patients and stakeholders.
- Documenting and maintaining clear accurate case records, consistently displaying due diligence and attention to detail.
- Coordinate and work closely with the medical team to effectively assist clients’ healthcare needs in accordance with our company standards and procedures.
- Effectively multi-task and help solve problems and identify solutions
You will be required to work a 37.5 hour week, worked as three 12 hour shifts (8am - 9pm / 7am - 8pm); 3 days on 4 days off; including nights (1 month every 4 months; 8pm - 9am) and weekends.
- Minimum 2 A levels Grades A-C or equivalent - including recent graduates with proven customer service skills.
- Previous International healthcare assistance/customer service/call centre experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong language skills in German, Italian and Polish preferable.
- IT & PC literate, demonstrating talking and typing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load effectively
What we can offer you:
- Fulltime (paid) induction training, regular coaching to support and develop your skills.
- Structured and long-term career progression.
- Salary: £22,000, Corporate benefits, 5% Night shift allowance.
- Work schedule 4 to 6 weeks in advance.
- Pension scheme, BUPA membership, CIGNA dental plan, childcare vouchers, regular performance reviews.
- Offices located in Chiswick Business Park with rapid access to local transport options (Under/over ground, buses, national rail network).
- Access to an on-site health a fitness centre, variety of clubs (i.e. running, chess), inter-company sporting events, bikes to ride, showers, lockers, language courses and a choice of restaurants/cafes/bars.
- Short telephone interview/introduction (15 minutes)
- Verbal Reasoning test (online; 30 minutes)
- Assessment Centre on the 30th of June
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (online)
- 2nd Interview (1 hour)
- Start date: 17th of July 2017
Here at International SOS we will offer you an interesting, varied and challenging career, where you will have the opportunity to experience working with a diverse range of people.
Please apply with your CV attached